restaurantelaherradura.com only obtains and keep the following information about the visitors of our Web:
1. The name of the domain supplier (ISP) and / or IP address which leads them to the net. For example, a user of the supplier the XXX only will be identified by the domain xxx.es and / or the ip address. So we can elaborate statistics on the countries and servers which visit our Web more frequently.
2. The date and time of access to our Web. It allows us to know the hours of higher turnout, and to do the precise adjustments to avoid saturation problems in our rush hours.
3. The Internet address from which the link that leads to our Web started. Thanks to this information, we can know the efficiency of the different links that aim at our site, in order to promote those who offer better results.
4. The number of daily visitors in each section. It allows us to know the most successful areas and to increase and improve their contents, So that the users may obtain a more satisfactory result.
The obtained information is totally anonymous, and in no case it can be associated with a concrete and identified user.
Surfing with cookies
2. The cookies that we use can neither read information from your computer nor read the existing cookies in your computer. When the user is surfing along the web pages of restaurantelaherradura.com the server where it is lodged recognizes automatically the ip address of your computer, the day and the time the visit begins and ends, as well as information about the different consulted sections. It is necessary that the server knows this information in order to contact and send you the realized request and so that it can be shown on your screen through the Browser.
3. If the user wishes, the browser can be formed so that it warns on the screen if it is going to receive a cookie. The user can form his computer not to receive these cookies; this fact will not prevent you acceding the web site information. http: // www.restaurantelaherradura.com.
Treatment of personal data
1. Restaurantelaherradura.com is the holder of the database generated with The Information of Personal Character given by the users.
2. According to current regulation about Protection of Personal Data and services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the user accepts that The Information of Personal Character provided by means of forms or e-mail:
3. Will only be used for the requested purpose and that only information related to the activity or to the purpose they were obtained will be sent.
4. In no case and under no concept they will be hand over to third persons. Except for the duty of collaboration with the authorities
5. They will be incorporated into files owned by restaurantelaherradura.com, with the purpose of facilitating the carrying out of the requested services, for the correct identification of the users who request personalized services in http: // www.restaurantelaherradura.com, for the accomplishment of statistical studies of the users registered in http:// www.restaurantelaherradura.com that allow to design improvements in the given services, as well as to keep them informed, by e-mail well or any other way, of innovations, products and services related with restaurantelaherradura.com. In case of commercial communications across e-mail or equivalent way, the user gives his express assent for being sent publicity by the above mentioned way. The above mentioned commercial communications will always be properly indicated.
Restaurantelaherradura.com is committed to the fulfilment of its obligation of secret concerning personal character information and its duty to treat them with confidentiality, and assumes, therefore, the necessary technical, organizational and of safety measures to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or not authorized access, according to the current regulations established by the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data, and other applicable legislation.
The user will be responsible, in any case, of the veracity of the provided information, restaurantelaherradura.com keeps the right to exclude of the registered services to any user providing false information, without prejudice of any other legal actions
In fulfilment of the current regulation established by the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on protection of personal data, as a user of restaurantelaherradura.com you will be able to exercise, at any time, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, communicating it to restaurantelaherradura.com, writing to us an e-mail, to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org