In accordance with the provisions of current legislation, www.en.restaurantelaherradura.com (hereinafter also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulation implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- The Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
- The Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD)
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The data controller of the personal data collected on www.en.restaurantelaherradura.com is CIPTA SPAIN SL with Tax Identification Number: B42581249 (hereinafter, Data Controller). Its contact details are as follows:
Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following
principles set out in article 5 of the GDPR:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the consent of the User shall be required at all times following fully transparent information on the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data shall be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimisation: the personal data collected shall be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: personal data shall only be kept in a form that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of their processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data shall be processed in a manner that ensures their security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive accountability: the Controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed at www.en.restaurantelaherradura.com are solely identification data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. www.en.restaurantelaherradura.com undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions when the User must or may provide their data through forms to make enquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended
The personal data are collected and managed by www.en.restaurantelaherradura.com in order to facilitate, speed up and fulfil the commitments established between the Website and the User or to maintain the relationship established in the forms filled in by the latter or to attend to a request or consultation.
The data may also be used for commercial, personalisation, operational and statistical purposes, and for activities related to the corporate purpose of www.en.restaurantelaherradura.com, as well as for the extraction and storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses to which the information collected will be put.
The User will be informed of the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used.
Personal data retention periods
Personal data shall only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of their processing and, in any case, only for the following period: The time necessary to carry out the contracted activities, or until the User requests their deletion.
At the time when the personal data is obtained, the User shall be informed about the period for which the personal data will be kept or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Addressees of personal data
The User’s personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time the personal data is collected, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
The User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only persons over 14 years of age may give their consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by www.en.restaurantelaherradura.com. In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians shall be required for the processing, and the processing shall only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorised it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
www.en.restaurantelaherradura.com undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the collected data, so as to ensure the security of personal data and to avoid the use of personal data.
collected, so as to ensure the security of personal data and prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data are transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because www.en.restaurantelaherradura.com cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach of security of personal data occurs that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of security of personal data means any breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or to unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Personal data shall be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform of and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it makes the information accessible.
Rights arising from the processing of personal data
The User has on www.en.restaurantelaherradura.com and may, therefore, exercise against the Controller the following rights recognized in the RGPD:
- Right of access: This is the User’s right to obtain confirmation of whether or not www.en.restaurantelaherradura.com is processing their personal data and, if so, obtain information about their specific personal data and
of the processing that www.en.restaurantelaherradura.com has carried out or will carry out, as well as, among others, the information available on the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for them.
- Right of rectification: This is the User’s right to have his or her personal data amended if it proves to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right of rectification.
- Right of erasure («the right to be forgotten»): This is the User’s right, provided that the legislation in force does not provide otherwise, to obtain the deletion of his/her personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his/her consent to the processing and the processing has no other legal basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the processing; the personal data have been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a minor under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Controller shall, taking into account the technology available and the cost of its implementation, take reasonable steps to inform controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request for the deletion of any link to that personal data.
- Right to limitation of processing: This is the User’s right to limit the processing of his or her personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when he/she contests the accuracy of his/her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the processing.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Controller his or her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another Data Controller. Whenever technically feasible, the Controller shall transmit the data directly to such other controller.
- Right to object: This is the User’s right not to have his or her personal data processed or to have the processing of such data by www.en.restaurantelaherradura.com cease.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: This is the right of the User not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of his personal data, including profiling, existing unless otherwise provided for by law.
Thus, the User may exercise his/her rights by means of written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference «RGPD – www.en.restaurantelaherradura.com», specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the ID card. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary the identification by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
- Petition with the specific reasons for the request or information to which access is sought.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the petitioner’s request.
This application and any other attached documents may be sent to the following address
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way in which his/her personal data is being processed, he/she shall have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint before a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which he/she has his/her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.aepd.es).
2. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information relating to the preferences determined by the User during his visit to the Website in order to recognize him as a User, and personalize his experience and use of the Website, and can also, for example, help identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, how long you have been on the Website, and the sites visited just before and just after the Website. However, no cookie allows this cookie to contact the User’s telephone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User’s private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the User to personally provide that information to the server.
These are cookies that are sent to the User’s computer or device and managed exclusively by www.en.restaurantelaherradura.com for the better functioning of the Website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and your experience as a User. These cookies allow us to recognize the User as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer content that suits your preferences.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place where the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users accessing, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser they use, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Web Site, and to detect new needs in order to offer the Users a Content and/or service of optimum quality. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and Web Site trend reports are prepared without identifying individual users.
You can obtain more information about cookies, privacy information, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main characteristics, expiration period, etc. at the following link(s):
The entity(ies) in charge of the provision of cookies may transfer this information to third parties, provided that it is required by law or it is a third party that processes this information for such entities.
processing this information for such entities.
Social media cookies
www.en.restaurantelaherradura.com incorporates social media plugins, which allow access to social networks from the Website. For this reason, social network cookies may be stored in the User’s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection policies and cookies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them for information about these cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of personal data. For information purposes only, the following are the links where you can consult these privacy policies and / or cookies:
Disabling, rejecting and deleting cookies
It is necessary that the User has read and agrees with the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as that he/she accepts the processing of his/her personal data so that the Data Controller can proceed in the manner, during the periods and for the purposes indicated. The use of the Website will imply the acceptance of the Privacy and Cookies Policy of the same.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on November 20, 2020 to adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).